Saturday, July 17, 2010

Insomnia

It is pretty late here in London, but I find myself compelled to write. This is my Mom and sister's last evening with me in the U.K. so we ate supper together and spent time in a park, walking around and enjoying the scenery. After they packed, Mom went to bed and Laura and I popped in a movie. She fell asleep, but I am here, wide awake.

I only have a little over a week before I head back to the States myself. After that: school. After school: ? This will be the last year of my "college experience." It is so odd to think that I will be a Senior...one of the graduating class. It is both exhilarating and frightening to think about.

One thing that has really impressed me at CLC, is the love each member has for God. That love for God is also seen in how the staff treat each other and customers. I have been loved so much over here--gifts, words of encouragement, quality time together...I have become part of the CLC (London) family. I will be sad to leave them (though happy to be back home).

This past week I have slacked off on my writing letters. I probably won't get much sent off before I show up in the flesh, but I will try. I guess I should go to bed now...I have to get up in a few hours to accompany Mom and Laura to the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment