Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prayer

My Dear Heavenly Father,

These past two months have been a definite growing season for me. But unlike the blackberries and raspberries, which season is almost over, I hope that my time of growth continues. I want to become more and more of who You want me to be. I'm not sure where you will take me, or how I will get there, but I will trust You to guide me.

If I have learned anything while here in England, it has been that I must be soaked daily in Your Word. I have also learned that there are different forms of "ministry" and "missionary work." I have seen and experienced what it would be like to serve You vocationally, and I want to do just that.

Please give me a particular passion/vision. There are so many good causes and so many needs. There is much I care about too. Show me how to use the talents and personality You gave me most efficiently.

Please keep us all safe as we travel tomorrow. Bless the CLC London team, especially the management, and also all the people who are supporting me (financially, spiritually, and emotionally). Thank you for all the friends. Thank you for all the love.

I love you.

--Lenae

No comments:

Post a Comment