Saturday, July 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • Today was my first day off painkillers and back to work. Success!
  • I fell asleep during my lunch break and accidentally slept for 30 minutes--15 minutes past when I was due at the till (i.e. the register)!
  • A Chinese woman came in today and told a heart wrenching story: her great niece, who is 11, just experienced the death of her father. At the funeral the little girl cried out, "No! Don't close the coffin! Daddy, Daddy!" Though I was not there, the scene will not leave my mind.
  • Tomorrow is July 4, and I'm in England. Ironic. I will miss the fireworks :(
  • I'm really tired even though it is only 10:45.
  • There is hardly any food in my pantry. Sainsbury's run is necessary tomorrow.
  • Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment