Friday, June 25, 2010

Update

Okay, bad news first:
I am VERY sunburned around my neck, I am starting to get an earache, and my loft is severely lacking in "tidiness."

Good news:
Today is Friday!!

Just kidding, that's not the only good news. Tomorrow Megan (one of the other interns) is going to come over and spend the night, and I am greatly looking forward to spending time with someone my age. On Sunday, we will head to church and hang out with Kirsten (another American, oh goodness).

Even though I'm not feeling the best physically, I am doing very well spiritually. My time with God has been so good...and I don't think I could be more encouraged by Ephesians and 1 Samuel. God is showing me that He chose me, He loves me, and He has a plan for my future. I don't have to fret about tomorrow, next month, or even years in advance. God is with me every minute, and He directs my path.

I am so thankful for this time in England. It has been a great gift from God. Though I'm not always happy--life tends to be full of ups and downs--I am secure in Christ. He hugged me tonight and whispered of His love for me. He is so worth it. Worth everything.


1 comment:

  1. Continuing to pray you feel better! So glad the Lord hugged you & whispered His love over you (Zeph. 3:17) May you continue to have peace and fullness of joy in His presence! So excited for your girls weekend! Hope you Megan & Kristen have a wonderful time together! Love you so much, Sarah

    ReplyDelete